Friday, June 12, 2009

Pictures! In no real order, sorry

While I was waiting for my oral interview and the kids in the other rooms were freaking out, trying to cram, I liked the pretty view. This was a temple I saw.
Again, the same view
Thanh on the bus to Haneda, where we flew out of to get to Hakodate
On the way to Haneda.. it was raining.
I just had to be a creeper and take a picture of this guy and the huge pink box he had on the back of his tough guy motorcycle.
This was our hotel room the one night we stayed in Tokyo. On the bed is the yukata pajamas they provided us with (for free). In case you're wondering, of course I stole it.
My roommate from that one night, James - he's really intense. He's taken like... 4 years of Japanese or something like that.

The view from our room. Yay Tokyo!
This was the hotel we stayed at. Yay!

1 comment: